Star-Studded Concert Featured Wisin & Yandel, Prince Royce, Luis Fonsi, Natti Natasha, Zion & Lennox, Lunay, Mariah Angeliq, and a Special Performance by J Balvin
Luis Fonsi Honored with the iHeartRadio Corazón Latino Award
NEW YORK – October 18, 2021 – The eighth annual iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina celebrated the best in Latin music on Saturday evening with performances by Wisin & Yandel, Prince Royce, Luis Fonsi, Natti Natasha, Zion & Lennox, Lunay, Mariah Angeliq, and a special performance by J Balvin at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida. The event, hosted by Enrique Santos brought the power of the iHeartRadio Music Festival to Latin music. The event was live streamed exclusively by LiveOne, Inc’s subsidiary LiveXLive and broadcasted live nationwide across iHeartMedia’s Spanish Contemporary hits, Tropical, Regional Mexican, Tejano, and Spanish Oldies stations.
This year, iHeartMedia and Enrique Santos presented Luis Fonsi with the iHeartRadio Corazón Latino Award (Please see b-roll link HERE). The award honors an individual that exemplifies their big heart through their selfless work in enhancing the lives, heritage and future of the Latin community. A five-time Grammy nominee and five-time Latin Grammy winner, Fonsi broke seven Guinness World Records with his wildly popular song “Despacito,” which topped the charts in 47 countries and later continued to dominate the #1 spot with multiple hits including “Échame La Culpa,” “Calypso,” “Imposible,” and “Date La Vuelta,” among others. Fonsi has been supporting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for nearly 16 years and was heavily involved in recovery efforts after Hurricanes Irma and Maria impacted much of Puerto Rico and Mexico, which inspired him to create his 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation, the Luis Fonsi Foundation.
Straight from the Amway Center in Orlando, the magic of iHeartRadio came to Latin music with an extraordinary lineup that included the following highlights:
- Mariah Angeliq kicked off the show with some of her biggest hits. Not only did Angeliq bring the vocals, but she also served major fashion inspiration and showed off her killer dance moves throughout her set.
- Lunay had everyone in the crowd on their feet from the first moment he stepped out on stage. His high energy performance is one to remember
- Zion & Lennox teased their Fiesta Latina performance was going to be the “party of the year” and they delivered. They brought the reggaeton heat with “Otra Vez,” “Pierdo La Cabeza” and more. Signing off, they told the crowd: “It feels so good to be Latino! ¡Que Viva!”
- Natti Natasha got in the Halloween spirit for her performance. The “Ram Pam Pam” singer dressed up as the Red Light, Green Light robot from the first episode of Squid Game, while her dancers dressed as the mysterious captors.
- Prince Royce performed his cover of “Stand By Me” to the delight of the crowd. While performing his recent single “Lao’ a Lao,” he adorably stumbled over the opening words. “It’s my new song, of course I don’t know it yet!” he told the crowd. At one point, he even jumped into the crowd to greet fans.
- Luis Fonsi, recipient of this year’s iHeartRadio Corazón Latino Award Presented by Ally, took the time to shout out a few Latin American countries, including Cuba, Panama, and Puerto Rico. He closed out his set with “Despacito,” wearing a Puerto Rican flag around his neck that was given to him by a fan in the crowd.
- Wisin & Yandel took the stage in matching sparkly, silver ensembles, which were just the tip of the iceberg of their exciting performance. They kept the crowd jumping and dancing throughout their set.
- J Balvin closed out the show in style. In his grand finale, Balvin performed “Mi Gente,” “Reggaeton,” “I Like It” and a few more of his biggest hits. He brought out Zion & Lennox to help him close the show!
The iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina is part of iHeartMedia's incredibly successful roster of major concert events including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, iHeartRadio Music Awards, the nationwide iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Concert Tour Presented by Capital One, the iHeartCountry Festival Presented by Capital One, iHeartRadio ALTer EGO Presented by Capital One and iHeartRadio Wango Tango.
Proud partners of this year’s event include Ally, Corona, Goya Foods and Pepsi Stronger Together.
To access photos from the event please visit:
Photo Credit: Please see photo credits here.
Best Of 2021 iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina:
2021 iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina – Broadcast Room:
iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina - Red Carpet
iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina - Show
To access b-roll from this event please visit:
iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina:
Luis Fonsi and HeartRadio Corazón Latino Award