New Shows Debuting This Season – "Off the Edge with Cam Jordan," "10 Takes with Kyle Brandt," "The Fantasy Footballers Dynasty Show," "The NFL Report w/ Steve Wyche & James Palmer"
Exciting Lineup Also Includes Return of “Around the NFL,” “The Season with Peter Schrager,” “Move the Sticks,” “El Huddle” and Others
The National Football League and iHeartMedia announce the NFL Podcast Network’s fall programming lineup for the 2023 NFL season!
With the new season underway, the NFL and iHeartMedia continue a successful partnership to bring more of the NFL to fans everywhere with a slate of new and existing shows.
New shows added to the NFL Podcast Network include:
- “Off the Edge with Cam Jordan” – New Orleans Saints Pro Bowl defensive end Cam Jordan goes Off the Edge with some of the most influential names in football, while providing a current player’s perspective on the latest NFL happenings. New episodes are available Tuesday each week. Listen now
- “10 Takes with Kyle Brandt” – Host of NFL Network’s Emmy-winning show Good Morning Football, Kyle Brandt has 10 minutes and wants to give you 10 takes. Every Monday, 10 Takes with Kyle Brandt gives you what happened in the NFL, what happened after the games and what’s happening with Kyle. You’re busy, Kyle’s busy but find time for this thrill ride of a podcast. Listen now
- “The Fantasy Footballers Dynasty Show” – A spin-off of The Fantasy Footballers show started in 2014, this new show dives into the world of Dynasty Fantasy Football with hosts Kyle Borgognoni, Matthew Betz, Jason Moore and Mike “The Fantasy Hitman” Wright. The Fantasy Footballers Dynasty Show brings industry-leading expertise each week breaking down the Dynasty world, including NFL rookie scouting, NFL Draft coverage, Dynasty Draft advice, player breakdowns and more. New episodes are available Wednesday each week. Listen now
- “The NFL Report” – Stay up to date on all things NFL with The NFL Report, hosted by NFL Network’s Chief National Reporter Steve Wyche and NFL Network reporter James Palmer. The NFL Report calls on expertise from reporters covering all 32 NFL teams to bring listeners the latest league happenings from the official source. New episodes are available Monday and Thursday each week. Listen now
These shows join an exciting roster of returning shows including:
- Around the NFL with Dan Hanzus, Gregg Rosenthal and Marc Sessler
- The Season with Peter Schrager with Peter Schrager
- Move the Sticks with Daniel Jeremiah, Bucky Brooks and Rhett Lewis
- El Huddle with Will Selva and MJ Acosta-Ruiz
- NFL Players: Second Acts with Charles “Peanut” Tillman and Roman Harper
- NFL Fantasy Football Podcast with Marcas Grant and Michael F. Florio
- NFL GameDay View with Patrick Claybon, Cynthia Frelund and Gregg Rosenthal
- NFL Power Rankings with Andrew Siciliano and Eric Edholm
- NFL Total Access with Kimmi Chex, Mike Yam, Michael Robinson, David Carr and Andrew Lavey
- Good Morning Football with Jamie Erdahl, Jason McCourty, Peter Schrager, Kyle Brandt and Will Selva
Click here to see the full lineup of shows on the NFL Podcast Network.
All the shows on the NFL Podcast Network are distributed by iHeartPodcasts and available on the iHeartRadio app or wherever podcasts are heard.
ABOUT NFL MEDIA
NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL RedZone, NFL Films, NFL.com, the NFL app, NFL+ and streaming service, the NFL Channel.
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can be streamed live through the NFL app and NFL Network app on smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TV devices (Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Roku and Xbox One). Access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork.