Star-Studded Concert Featured Farruko, Nicky Jam, Jhayco, Becky G, Myke Towers, Manuel Turizo, DJ Adoni and Fat Joe
Enrique Iglesias Performed and Was Honored with the iHeartRadio Corazón Latino Award
NEW YORK – October 17, 2021 – The ninth annual iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina Presented by The JUVÉDERM® Collection celebrated the best in Latin music on Saturday evening with performances by Farruko, Nicky Jam, Jhayco, Becky G, Myke Towers, Manuel Turizo, DJ Adoni, Fat Joe and iHeartRadio Corazón Award recipient Enrique Iglesias at the FTX Arena in Miami, Florida on Saturday, October 15.. The event, hosted by Enrique Santos, brought the power of the iHeartRadio Music Festival to Latin music. The 2022 iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina was broadcasted live nationwide across iHeartMedia’s Spanish Contemporary hits, Tropical, Regional Mexican, Tejano and Spanish Oldies stations.
This year, iHeartMedia and Enrique Santos presented Enrique Iglesias with the iHeartRadio Corazón Latino Award (Please see b-roll link HERE). The award honors an individual who exemplifies their big heart through their selfless work enhancing the lives of the Latin community and beyond. Iglesias is a global superstar recognized for his musical versatility across pop and urban genres in Spanish and English. Outside of music, he dedicates his time to causes important to him, and has been a strong supporter of the Save the Children organization since 2015. Enrique was named a ‘Changemaker for Children’ by the organization in 2019 after he collaborated with them on hurricane relief efforts following the devastating 2017 storms Harvey, Maria and Irma.
Straight from the FTX Arena in Miami, the event included the following highlights:
- Manuel Turizo opened the show with some of his biggest hits and his groove set the tone for the rest of the night. The Colombian singer, who rocked a matching colorful shirt-shorts combo to stave off the Miami heat, repped his home country with the Colombian flag displayed prominently on stage.
- Myke Towers brought the audience to their feet with his beats during his exciting set. Keeping his all-white shorts and hoodie outfit simple, the Puerto Rican rapper let his lyrics shine, reverberating through the arena as his backup dancers showed off their best moves.
- Jhayco captivated the audience performing fan-favorite hits, beginning with "Tarot," just one of his many duets with Bad Bunny that the Puerto Rican singer-rapper performed throughout the night. He also treated the crowd to "Fiel," "Ley Seca," "No Me Conoce," and "Dakiti." Just before leaving the stage, he also made one fan's night by grabbing her phone and snapping a selfie.
- Enrique Iglesias, recipient of this year’s iHeartRadio Corazón Latino Award, brought the energy. Cheers broke out across the arena as Enrique Iglesias walked on stage, pumping up the crowd as he led them into a few of his biggest hits, including "I Like It" and "Bailando." Even when the song was over, he kept the music going as he led the crowd into even more cheers and a call-and-response of "Oh oh ohs."
- Becky G started off her set hot, showing off her fiery moves in a performance of "Fulanito" before moving into new hits like "BUEN DIA" and "BAILÉ CON MI EX" as well as older favorites like "Mayores" and "Shower." Looking stunning in a blue jeweled cut-out bodysuit with baggy blue pants, she threw a knowing look over her shoulder as she moved into her final song, "MAMII." Her powerhouse vocals shone throughout as she danced around the stage, getting the crowd jumping along to the steady beats.
- Fat Joe brought out all the hits. Starting off strong with "Lean Back," he took the crowd back even further with "What's Luv." The crowd screamed along as he boasted that he's "All The Way Up," knowing that "nothing can stop me," before ending his set with the triumphant crowd-pleaser "All I Do Is Win," where the audience went wild as they all threw their hands in the air.
- Nicky Jam worked the stage as well as the crowd, hitting all the favorites from "X" and " l Perdón" to "Hasta el amanecer," "El Amante" and "La combi completa" as he danced along with his dancers in front of a colorful background.
- Farruko upped the already high energy at the FTX arena, setting off smoke machines that perfectly accentuated the upbeat performance of some of his big hits. Backed up by dancers in lime green jumpsuits bringing their best moves, the Puerto Rican singer-rapper strutted across the stage as the crowd belted along to each and every word. He was even joined by a special guest, fellow iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina performer, DJ Adoni.
- DJ Adoni closed out the show sporting a red heart shaved into the top of his forehead and showed off his own hype skills, getting the crowd jumping to their feet, singing and dancing along with his mixes.
The iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina is part of iHeartMedia's incredibly successful roster of major concert events, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, iHeartRadio Music Awards, the nationwide iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Concert Tour Presented by Capital One, the iHeartCountry Festival Presented by Capital One, iHeartRadio ALTer EGO Presented by Capital One and iHeartRadio Wango Tango.
Proud partners of this year’s event include presenting partner The JUVÉDERM® Collection; and Delta Dental, Goya Foods, Paramount +, Pepsi Stronger Together, and Pfizer and BioNTech. Multimarket partners include Cantu Beauty and Bravo Supermarkets.
To access photos from the event please visit:
Photo Credits: HERE
2022 iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina- Best of show:
2022 iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina- Presenters:
2022 iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina- Broadcast Room, Onstage, Press Room:
To access b-roll from this event please visit:
iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina:
iHeartRadio Corazón Latino Award