The Tenth Annual “iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One” Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music On May 13 at Moody Center in Austin, Texas
The Event Featured Luke Bryan, Kane Brown, Carly Pearce, Sam Hunt, Elle King, Parker McCollum, Justin Moore, Jordan Davis, Mitchell Tenpenny, special guest Bailey Zimmerman, Plus Surprise Guest Brothers Osborne
The Daytime Village at the iHeartCountry Festival Featured Performances from Jordan Davis, Mitchell Tenpenny, Priscilla Block, Cooper Alan and Bailey Zimmerman
New York, N.Y. – May 15, 2022 – The tenth annual “iHeartCountry Festival Presented by Capital One” celebrated Country music’s hottest artists including Luke Bryan, Kane Brown, Carly Pearce, Sam Hunt, Elle King, Parker McCollum, Justin Moore, Jordan Davis, Mitchell Tenpenny, special guest Bailey Zimmerman and surprise guest Brothers Osborne on May 13 at Moody Center in Austin, Texas. iHeartMedia’s Country music radio stations broadcasted the event live in their local markets and on iHeartRadio.com.
The Daytime Village at the iHeartCountry Festival featured performances from Jordan Davis, Mitchell Tenpenny, Priscilla Block, Cooper Alan and Bailey Zimmerman.
The music of the iHeartRadio app came to life with an extraordinary lineup and these special moments:
- Luke Bryan kicked off the 2023 iHeartCountry Festival with an electric performance of some of his biggest hits throughout his career. Bryan opened up his set with the throwback hit “I Don't Want This Night to End,” then brought the crowd to their feet with “One Margarita,” and ended his set with “Country Girl.”
- Mitchell Tenpenny took fans to “church” with his biggest hits including “We Got History,” “Drunk Me” and “Truth About You,” and then explained to the crowd, “It feels like a church out there. You can feel the energy in here.”
- Carly Pearce lit up the stage with her bold breakup anthem, “Diamondback,” and she delivered an unforgettable performance of her hits including “Never Wanted To Be That Girl” and “I Hope You’re Happy Now.”
- Jordan Davis got candid with fans as he revealed the song “Buy Dirt,” “changed [his] life forever.” He went on to perform songs like “What My World Spins Around,” “Singles You Up,” “Slow Dance In A Parking Lot,” “Next Thing You Know,” and “Take It From Me,” the star sang unforgettable hit, stating that this was the song that changed his life forever.
- Bailey Zimmerman kicked off the “iHeartRadio We're all Country Guitar Pull,” followed by Carly Pearce. To finish the guitar pull, Brothers Osborne shocked the crowd with a surprise performance.
- Elle King made her iHeartCountry Festival debut delivering an epic performance. During her performance, she treated fans to her hit “Ex's & Oh's,” in addition to putting a country flare on “America's Sweetheart,” as well as her high-energy anthem “Drunk (And I Don't Wanna Go Home).”
- Justin Moore surprised fans with Priscilla Block to perform “You, Me, And Whiskey.” Moore also performed hits including, “Why We Drink,” “Til My Last Day,” “Bait a Hook” and “Small Town USA.”
- Parker McCollum took over the stage right in his hometown, and the crowd went wild. The Austin, Texas native kicked off his set with “To Be Loved By You,” “Stoned,” “Handle On You,” “Pretty Heart,” and concluded with his favorite song off his latest album, “Burn It Down.”
- Sam Hunt brought the “House Party” straight to the fans. Sam Hunt sang many of his hits throughout his career-spanning set, but he kicked things into high gear right away after he went into the crowd to sing fan-favorite “House Party.” Hunt also performed “23,” “Hard To Forget,” “Body Like A Back Road” and “Break Up In A Small Town.”
- Kane Brown closed out the night with “Lose It,” “Like I Love Country Music,” “One Mississippi,” “Heaven,” “Bury Me In Georgia,” and “Good As You.” Just when fans thought the show was over, he brought out his wife, Katelyn Brown, to help him sing “Thank God.”
The “iHeartCountry Festival Presented by Capital One” is an iHeartMedia Production. Proud partners of this year’s event include presenting partner Capital One, IHG Hotels & Resorts, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Lone River Ranch Water, Mattress Firm, Ram Trucks, and Wild Turkey ®. For more information visit iHeartRadio.com/countryfestival.
iHeartCountry stations reach more than 100 million country listeners every month, making it the largest Country radio group in America. The “iHeartCountry Festival Presented by Capital One” is a part of iHeartMedia’s roster of nationally recognized events including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, iHeartRadio Music Awards, the nationwide iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour Presented by Capital One, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina, iHeartRadio ALTer Ego Presented by Capital One, iHeartRadio Wango Tango and iHeartRadio Podcast Awards.
To access photos and b-roll from the event, please use the links below:
Please credit accordingly, using this document as a guide.
Red Carpet: https://iheartradio.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000gQqpvuhFX6s/G0000GSIBJ2.MiOA/Press-Room
Main Show: https://iheartradio.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000006k4A1Vj3I/G0000g4D8Tgd9LFU/Best-Of-2023-iHeartCountry-Festival
Daytime Stage Show: https://iheartradio.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000y.KjkGvOnu4/G0000_Rc53CnjC7o/Best-Of-2023-Daytime-Village-at-the-iHeartCountry-Festival