we give you
access to all
Audio is your key to unlocking growth.
than the next two competitors combined.
Exclusive: The top thought leaders in measurement share how brands are winning with audio. Featuring Nielsen, Neustar, Publicis, IPG, Artsai, and more.
How Audio Measurement Works
The Impact of Recent Innovations & Growth in AudioModerated by Rex Briggs, Author, Consultant, Speaker
- Mark Mandell, Partner, UM/IPG
- Joe Pagano, VP, Strategy/Consulting, Neustar
- Neal Bonner, Team Lead, Media Analytics, Nielsen
- Erik Lundberg, Chief Investment Officer, Artsai
Insights from Brand Winning
A Data-First Approach to AudioModerated by Erin Rech, SVP, Advanced Audio & Digital Revenue, iHeartMedia
- Charles Cantu, CEO, Reset Digital
- Bob Hunt, Senior Director - Audio, Hearts & Sciences
- Seth Goren, Group SVP - Global Subscriber Acquisition, Discover, Inc
- Shelby Saville, Chief Investment Officer, Publicis Media
Audio myths are everywhere
But the truth is it's highly effectiveiHeartMedia CMO Gayle Troberman exposes the truths about Audio. The need for "sight, sound, and motion” is debunked as Gayle shares the results of a biometric test of how brains activate when they hear sound.
- Gayle Troberman, Chief Marketing Officer, iHeartMedia
National tech company drives +25% lift in recommendation intent through broadcast and custom branded podcasts.Source: Nielsen Brand Study
National DTC brand generates $4.80 ROAS through podcasts and streaming audio.Source: Internal Client Data
Podcast host-read ads and data-driven radio campaign delivers 143% sales lift.Source: Nielsen Markets Sales Lift Study
Multicultural campaign leverages broadcast, streaming audio, and iHeart social to deliver +23% brand affinity and +100% positive social sentiment.Sources: NetBase, Nielsen Podcast Brand Study